2023-24 First Semester Parking Permit Information
10th Grade 1st Semester Parking Permit 2023-24 Information
ONLINE Parking Permit Application Registration
Who: 10th grade students
When: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 4:00pm, 2023.
How: Access link from home computers, mobile devices
Where: link can be found on CHS website
Students must be signed into their isd12 Google account to access the application.
What information you will need:
· Student Name, grade and e-mail address
· Vehicle Make, Model, Color, license plate number for all vehicles
· Student transportation needs (i.e.: 916/OEC program, work experience, open enrollment, mentoring, peer leader, activities/athletics, carpooling etc.)
· Carpooling student names, email address, and vehicle information
· Student activities information
· Applications will be time stamped when entered
Special Notes: Parking Permit Application Criteria
· 125 to Seniors with carpools
· Open Enrollee's, OEC, Part-Time PSEO, Work Experience Program, etc. (any educational service that is done for credit, but the school district does not provide transportation).
· Seniors that are Carpooling *AND in Activities
· Juniors that are Carpooling * AND in Activities
· Seniors that are in Activities
· Juniors that are in Activities
· Seniors that are Carpooling*
· Juniors that are Carpooling*
· Seniors that ride alone
· Juniors that ride alone
· Sophomores that are Carpooling *AND in Activities
· Sophomores that are in Activities
· Sophomores that are Carpooling*
· Sophomores that ride alone
Due to the limited parking spaces available, students and families should not expect a permit, even if they had one for a prior semester. This criteria system will best serve the most students possible.
Cost of parking permits per semester:
***NEW IN THE 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR*** – Centennial High School student parking permits will cost the same for all student parking lots. The price will be $225.00 per semester.
Students will be issued a physical parking tag and they must have it displayed in their vehicle when parking on campus. Student parking lots will cost the same amount and all spaces in the 3 student parking lots will all be available to student permit holders on a first come, first pick each day. There will be NO differentiation on the student parking lots as far as where students can park with their 1st semester permit.
The lots formerly known as the Front, Stadium, and Back Lots will be open for whomever parks in the lot depending on the time the student arrives at school.
Please note that the Union Lot will no longer be a student lot. A map of the 3 student parking lots will be included at the end of this notice.
*** Students must have all fees and fines paid before they will be allowed to pay for and pick up their parking permits.
Students that are eligible to receive a permit will be notified by email.
Families should pay for their parking permits online through the Parent/Student Portal in Infinite Campus. If an accommodation is needed for a family to pay by check, please be aware that if the check bounces the permit will be revoked until the payment is made.