Whether you are a Cougar Fan or an opposing team fan, we aim to provide high-quality athletic and activity opportunities for our student-athletes and their families. We offer convenient, online tickets, maps of our facilities for spectators and enforce the MSHSL Expectations at all our competitions. We look forward to hosting you!
Season passes and individual tickets to athletic events must be purchased online. Cash and/or checks will not be accepted at the gate.
Tickets are sent to your email and will be scanned at the gate. You may print your ticket or download and access the tickets from your device using the app.
MSHSL MINIMAL BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS FOR REGULAR AND POST-SEASON TOURNAMENT COMPETITIONS
- Respect the American flag and the National Anthem.
- Spectators must wear clothing that covers the entire torso. Those who do not comply or who wear clothing that is vulgar, obscene or that in some other way inappropriate, as determined by school/tournament personnel, will be removed from the arena/stadium if they do not cooperate with this behavior expectation.
- The use of appropriate language is expected at all times. Profanity, negative chants, booing, trash talk, name calling, personal attacks or other acts of disrespect are unacceptable and must be immediately addressed by school and/or tournament administrators.
- Respect the game/contest. Under no condition shall anyone other than the members of the official squad enter the playing surface. No one may interfere with the contest in any way.
- Hand held signs, which do not obstruct the view of others, will be permitted provided they are in good taste. Signs, message boards, “white” boards or other similar items contest/tournament officials deem to be in poor taste will be removed.
- Artificial noise makers (i.e., megaphones, cowbells, sirens, whistles, thunder sticks, and other similar items) are not allowed.
- Laser lights are strictly prohibited.
THANK YOU for supporting your student athletes and fine arts participants and for providing a positive environment in which educational activities are conducted.